Re: TS 58399, Primed At Last!

To: hsgentry@cfw.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TS 58399, Primed At Last!
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 23:13:48 EDT
Sam,
The respirator that I used was recomended by the paint shop.  It is made by
SAS Safety Corp and is the series 2000 Surviair.and uses  two canisters,
Survivair model 100100.  There are probably better models available for more
money, but this one fit quite well with no leaks.  I felt like Darth Vader
while wearing it.  Regardless of what model you use, store the mask and
canisters in a zip lock bag after you take them out of their original
packaging.  Otherwise the active ingredients in the canisters will get
depleted from normal air movement.

Gary Bouffard