This is NO footboyle laddie.

To: brit cars <british-cars-owner@autox.team.net>, "Majordomo@autox.team.net" <Majordomo@autox.team.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: This is NO footboyle laddie.
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 21:27:34 -0600
--------------155925961F6BEAD3F9A08E4F

OK, HEAR THIS, HEAR THIS.
Is it just me or is there a vast RIGHT wing conspiricy out there?
Let all  be known that if you are not RIGHT handed everything is
conspired against you .
Lefties of the world stand up for what the right handers have had for
years.
Read on, you'll see why I'm so PO'ed
Where are the LEFT hand clicks,LEFT hand index pointers,(Look at your
computor DRAG icon)LEFT hand screw top jars,LEFT side watch winders,
LEFT hand pencil sharpeners,LEFT hand emergency park brake handles,LEFT
side toilet paper holders,LEFT
side answer 'phone buttons,and ad nueseum........I'm ticked, just had to
move my mouse back to the LEFT side of my desk after some RIGHT handed
person used it.Like toilet seats, why can't they put 'em where they
found 'em !  Btw..........In the army I remember my sar'ent major
saying, "By the LEFT, quick march' left, left, left right left"
?..........Oh yer, an' a LEFTtenant, but there again I remember a
squaddy who thought "Naffy
van driver" was a Dutchman !

DK............NIL DESPERANDVM ET AL ILLIGITIMVS CARBORVNDOM ET TERRANIUM
--------------155925961F6BEAD3F9A08E4F