This is NO footboyle laddie.

To: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Subject: This is NO footboyle laddie.
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 18:23:21 -0500
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Majordomo@autox.team.net" <Majordomo@autox.team.net>, brit cars <british-cars-owner@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by Don Kerr
>OK, HEAR THIS, HEAR THIS.
>Is it just me or is there a vast RIGHT wing conspiricy out there?
>Let all  be known that if you are not RIGHT handed everything is
>conspired against you .  Lefties of the world stand up for what the
>right handers have had for years.  Read on, you'll see why I'm
>so PO'ed

>Where are the LEFT hand clicks,

You can swap the right and left mouse buttons.  Go into control panel...

>LEFT hand index >pointers,(Look at your computor DRAG icon)

Talk to Bill Gates!

>LEFT hand screw top jars,

If you turn the lid right to get it off you have to turn it left to put it
back on! 50 - 50.

>LEFT side watch winders,

Get a digital.

>LEFT hand pencil sharpeners,

Electric

>LEFT hand emergency park brake handles,

Get a Sunbeam Tiger and climb over it every time you get in and out.  Or a
right hand steer Triumph of any kind.

>LEFT side toilet paper holders,

Mine have two legs - no left, no right

>LEFTside answer 'phone buttons,and ad nueseum........I'm ticked, just had
move my mouse back to the LEFT side of my desk after some RIGHT handed
person used it.

Do you leave his on the left when your done?  Maybe you should.

>Like toilet seats,

Here we go again!  Ann Landers recieved more mail about this than anything
else.

>why can't they put 'em where they found 'em !  Btw..........In the army I
remember my >sar'ent major saying, "By the LEFT, quick march' left, left,
left right left"
>?..........Oh yer, an' a LEFTtenant, but there again I remember a squaddy
who thought >"Naffy van driver" was a Dutchman !

>DK............NIL DESPERANDVM ET AL ILLIGITIMVS CARBORVNDOM ET >TERRANIUM

Me thinks the Prosac prescription has expired.

Thanks for sharing.  Hope you feel better.  We all need to vent from time
to time.

Cheers

Dave

Please take this post as intended, toung in cheek.