Re: dashpot oil with a twist?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: dashpot oil with a twist?
From: TriumphRoadster@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 07:29:46 EST
Hi,

I currently use Marvel Mystery oil in my TR6, partly because here in the
Northern Indiana, we have a lot of colder mornings, and it (Mystery oil)
doesn't cause problems during the warm-up stage like 10w30 seems to do.  A
lot of people seem to prefer the 10w30, and put up with its colder weather
drawbacks, but I've never heard of anyone using 10w30 synthetic oil like
Mobil 1, which wouldn't have the cold weather problems of the fossil oils
since it flows about the same throughout the entire temperature range.

Just curious if anyone is using a sythetic oil......

Scott Helms

In a message dated 1/30/00 1:55:56 AM US Eastern Standard Time,