RE: Junk TR6 carburetor psychology

Subject: RE: Junk TR6 carburetor psychology
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 13:51:51 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
Phil - your best bet is to order the Haynes 'Techbook' (blue cover) on the
Weber carbs (if it isn't qlready on the shelf) - it also contains the ZS and
SU manuals together in the same volume. The ZS manual is not all that big,
but its cost is that of a typical Haynes. With the techbook, you get 1
manual for all the types of carbs you would ever find on a TR (except
Dell'orto, but I digress). Cheers, JD