Re: TR3 on E-Bay - 14,000 original miles

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 on E-Bay - 14,000 original miles
From: Jerry Oliver <slantws@home.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 16:58:01 -0800
List; Well, glad to see someone express misgivings about ebay (etc.)
type purchases. I don't get it. If I want to buy your car (probably
after seeing it), take my offer or not. Auctions might make sense for
exceedingly rare items (such as fine art), but I betcha there are other
TR3s for sale out there today as nice or nicer. Jerry Oliver