RE: TR3 on E-Bay - 14,000 original miles

To: "'TR List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 on E-Bay - 14,000 original miles
From: "Randall" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 18:38:43 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Obviously, the sidecurtain is just hanging there for the photo.  The missing
pockets (and missing ragtop !) are mentioned on page 3 of the photos at the
referenced web site.  The ragtop bows aren't mentioned, but don't appear to
be present, either.  Note that the LHS sidecurtain is not in any of the
photos.  Wanna bet there's something wrong with it (or at least the way it
fits the car) ?

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver