RE: TR3 on E-Bay - 14,000 original miles

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 on E-Bay - 14,000 original miles
From: "Randall" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 18:29:40 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
I agree, I'd want to see the car first.  But, there's nothing really
preventing you from doing so if you are in the area.

And, it does look to be in nice shape (and with a factory hardtop).  If it's
really original (unrestored) and looks that nice, I'd say it's easily worth
$11K (and at least a few people agree, the bid has risen from $1500 to
$11300.)   It definitely does not look over-restored, and has just enough
tiny flaws (like the sprung door latch) that it might really be original.
Who knows, it might even be a TR3B !

Randall