Re: Slanging Vs TR6's Vs Tr2's

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Slanging Vs TR6's Vs Tr2's
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 20:56:28 -0800
     Personally, I would enjoy seeing the list broken down a little farther
into "sidescreen TR's" or maybe "4 cylinder TR's" and "6 cylinder TR's".
However, they all leak fluif and are fun to drive, so this may be the price
of the fraternity.
     Wish that I could afford a TR-2 to go along with my two TR-3's. Later
maybe.
     I would be top down too if Tehachapi didn't get 2 feet of snow last
night.

     Bill Brewer
     1960 TR-3A TS72747L0
     1961 TR-3A TS75407L