RE: Clutch Master Cylinder

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, British Cars List <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Clutch Master Cylinder
From: Shayne Peterson <triumph-tr4@home.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 07:26:00 -0800
    Thank you for all your help.  I ended up Heli-Coiling it, then using
JB Kwik when it wouldn't seal.  Oh well, gonna have to replace it when
the time comes, but that's not for at least another running season.
After I bled the system twice, then tightened up a loose fitting, then
bled it a couple more times, it settled in and work perfectly for the
hour of city driving after that.  I have to go and check when the next
show/run is.  We're already signed up for the All-British Field Meet
here in Vancouver BC Canada.

    Thank you again,
    Shayne Peterson
    triumph-tr4@home.com ('63)