Another inner door seal question /door cap too

To: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another inner door seal question /door cap too
From: "Beth & Ken" <bethken@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 15:09:37 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
The new inner door seal that I received from TRF is long enough to go from
one end of my door to the other. The seal that is currently in my car stops
at the vent window frame...no fuzzie or chrome goes beyond that point. So,
did the PO cut a seal short incorrectly, or is that something I need to do
to this seal I have?

I realize that I don't need a fuzzie beyond the window, but there is a gap
between the door and the vent window frame...does the chrome extend up under
the vent window frame?

Also, it occurs to me that I'll need to remove the vent window frame just to
get the new door caps glued down properly...right?

Thanks in advance ya'll

ken shapiro
baltimore
1970 GT6+ KC81872L