Re: NON-LBC: Humor: Worst Car Of The Millennium ++ Final Results++

To: McGaheyRx@aol.com, Chip19474@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NON-LBC: Humor: Worst Car Of The Millennium ++ Final Results++
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:27:25 EDT
In a message dated 4/11/00 6:12:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
McGaheyRx@aol.com writes:

<< geee.......you had to bring this up. There' s a hatchback Vega in my past.
 I generally don't count it among my former mounts as it originally belonged
 to my ex-wife, but it was using a quart of oil every 200 miles when I tarded
 it in
 - for a 74 TR6 in the summer of 77. >>

make that TRADED it in - or maybe that was a subconsious slip of some kind-
excuse me now while I go pour myself a glass  of fluif.........