RE: NON-LBC: Humor: Worst Car Of The Millennium ++ Final Results++

To: <McGaheyRx@aol.com>, <Chip19474@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: NON-LBC: Humor: Worst Car Of The Millennium ++ Final Results++
From: "Gary Coulter" <gcoulter@home.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:12:56 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"

I shouldn't admit to this but I had a 71 TR6 which I traded in on a
72 Vega.  I then put a Paxton blower on the Vega.  Talk about using oil!
I blew up the blower and traded the Vega in for a TR7....OH no, mr
bill......
Overheated the TR7 in Turlock, CA one summer and warped the head.
It was never the same again.
So I got smart (?) and went back to a 73 TR6.
So far, so good!
Gary Coulter
73 TR6