RE: NON-LBC: Humor: Worst Car Of The Millennium ++ Final Results++

To: <McGaheyRx@aol.com>, <Chip19474@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: NON-LBC: Humor: Worst Car Of The Millennium ++ Final Results++
From: "The Brooks'" <TR3A@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 22:37:55 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Oh, I don't know.  My '72 Vega GT was a pretty good AutoX car and
a whole lot of fun to drive, but it too, was sucking down oil so
fast I may have made a significant contribution to the gasoline
shortage in the 70's.  Great tranny though....

I learned to wrench on that car.  Black with a big fat white
stripe down the middle.  The mechanical valve lifters, with the
flat on the side of the screw allowing only increments of 0.003
were a bit weird though in retrospect.  Ah, the odd things we
remember from our youth.....

Damn, I wish I had gotten into LBC's back then,

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, NJ
1960 TR3A TS69032LO
1974 Norton 850 Commando Roadster