RE: marques

To: "'Fred Thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: marques
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 12:50:00 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net
So this raises the question - What will today's youth (I include the
20-somethings) have as a reflection of their youth.  Honda Civics? SUVs? At
least the Miata; the new VW Bug; the PT (when are they coming out with a
woody?); and then the higher $ cars such as the Honda 2000; MGF (in other
parts of the world); Boxter & Z3 are beginning to fill that void.

I wouldn't trade my TR3 for any of them; although the PT is tempting as a
3rd vehicle -

Carl