Re: marques

Subject: Re: marques
From: Matt Ritter <prdesign@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 13:24:11 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Honda's and eclipse gsx's and gst's will be hot the way late 60's muscle
cars are.

As far as sports care the miata will be in there as will the honda 2000.
but for under 40K what else is there? Its been a bad couple of decades
for reasonably priced sports cars.

Matt Ritter
69 TR6 ( holly smokes its actually working agian )
71 240Z ( mmmmm turbocharging )
97 Cherokee