RE: marques

Subject: RE: marques
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 18:07:30 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Wish I could say that, I am 17 years older than the 6 and 28 years older
than the 8.  I have needed a bit of bondo in the lower axle assemblies and
needed a piece of the drive train relocated into one the u-joints of main
wire harness. The gas (excuse me, petrol) tank seems to have expanded some
detracting from the perfection of the original design lines. Occasional
trouble starting in the morning and rare complaints by wife of dead
batteries.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6 80-TR8  W4UCK