Re: TR3 Sudden Death Battery Syndrome Part II

To: "Robert Van and Ann Cross" <vancross@visuallink.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 Sudden Death Battery Syndrome Part II
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 21:04:50 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
While you are at it, check the engine to frame ground. It's on the left side
near the front motor mount.  I am having similar problems, changed out the
battery little improvement. Then I added a new ground strap from the block
to the frame and now turns the starter the engine over but very slowly, so I
still have some detective work to do.  I didn't bother removing the old
ground, seemed to much trouble.

Bob