Re: Race Car Pics

To: "J&E" <ebk@buffnet.net>
Subject: Re: Race Car Pics
From: "Michael Singleton" <one_ton3@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 07:30:34 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Well, its been a few years!! I'll put on my thinking cap and see what I  can
come up with, there were probably 7 or8 in the bay area who were primarily
Triumph dealers. This may take a day or two. I lived in Hayward, in the East
Bay in those days. There were dealers in Hayward, obviously -from previous
correspondence, Oakland, Walnut Creek (I believe), San Francisco, and one or
more SF peninsula and Marin County locations. The SF dealer was Cal
(something something), this was the outfit that Steve Froines drove. By the
way, that car was a deep metallic blue. I'll continue to think and let you
know what I discover.

Mike