Re: TR3a Ammeter readings high

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3a Ammeter readings high
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 09:23:07 -0600
Steve:

This note is late as I've been off on holidays for a while!! Anyway, I
agree with the other responses that your high amperage output problem
likely lies with the regulator. On the other hand, the horn item may be
something else - others??

Are you by any chance the MGA twin cam-owning Steve Crockett formerly of
Bellingham, WA and (last I heard) of Fairfax, VA??

Dave Q.