Re: TR4 Electrical Woes - Dash Gauges

To: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 Electrical Woes - Dash Gauges
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 14:14:07 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "[unknown]" <Paulwillou@aol.com>, "INTERNET:Herald948@aol.com" <Herald948@aol.com> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by Alan Myers
>Whoops... black it is! Sorry, prob. not a Beemer influence, only had a
brief stint with a 2002 many years ago... more likely a VW reference, I
think.

Re: ammeter, that's a point Dave, isn't it in series with at least one
other gauges (fuel?)? So an intermittent connection on that side of the
circuit would take out at least those two, right?
<

My personal choice for ground wires is green.  I don't know why.  Maybe
because grass is green and grass grows where?  on the ground.

I think Randall has the right idea on the ammeter in that the generator was
keeping up with the load and the net was zero (which is as it should be)

Dave