Re: Mobil and TR6

To: "Adrian Dix-Dyer" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mobil and TR6
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 11:28:27 -0700
http://www.redlineoil.com/index.htm

I would encourage you to got to the Redline web site and read about
their synthetic oils...particularly the 15/50 and 20/50 segment, you
will find they are reccomended for "engines with large clearances".
Just because an engine was designed in the 40s, 50s, does not
preclude it from benfiting from modern technology...no...I do not
work for Redline, but love their products, I currently use their
Gear Lube, Water Wetter, Lead Substitute and 15/50 oil in my TR-3
(1957).

--
Bill Pugh
aka Wily