Old weird Herald

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Old weird Herald
From: Reginald Tulk <regtulk@isd.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 10:13:05 -0500
Any thoughts on the following?
Someone several miles away from me has offered to almost give me a 64
herald convertible.  They heard i had a spit and might want some parts
or something as they need to be rid of the car. It is a markII 1200 and
seems to be in OK shape - the rear outriggers are gone and it has had
some fiberglass repairs done to the body. supposedly it runs and drives
but would need to be towed home. It has been sitting unloved for a few
years.   There seems to be little value even for a good clean rust free
herald here in the states - plus it sure ain't gonna be running low
quarter mile times ever in its life.  Should i pass and condemn it to a
slow rusty death somewhere in the woods or should i do the "right" thing
and tow it home?

Reg
74 spit in a box

Why won't someone offer me a 63 TR3B if i tow it home?!?