Re: Old weird Herald

To: Ken Waringa <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Subject: Re: Old weird Herald
From: Bill Kelly <bk54@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 20:38:01 -0400
Cc: Reginald Tulk <regtulk@isd.net>, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>

Ken Waringa wrote:

> Take it.  I think the Herald is kind of the bastard child here in the U.S.
> While it's a Triumph, it's not a sports car, but I think they are a great
> little car.  Where are you located, I'd be interested in it if you decide
> not to take it.  I have a TR6, a Midget, and a couple B's.  While these are
> all great cars and a lot of fun, you see lots of these cars around.  The
> Herald is kind of unique, plus, it will carry 4 people.

Actually, 7 was the record for mine, back in High School :>

Reg,

By coincidence, there was a discussion today about rear outriggers on
the Herald list at egroups.com. Proper fitting replacements ARE
available.

I just took my wife and daughters out to dinner last night in mine. What
a hoot! Take the car...

Bill Kelly
'62 (Mk I) convertible