Re: Old weird Herald

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Old weird Herald
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:57:50 EDT
In a message dated 09/18/2000 12:09:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lgmtr6@juno.com writes:

> Get the car and fix it!!! I saved my Herald from a similar fate almost 10
>  years ago....
>   I am sure that Andy and Chad will agree with me.

I know that I agree with you! For me, the Subject: line of this thread is
especially appropriate, with its reference to the old Bill Cosby comedy
routine "Go-karts" (if I remember correctly). I've had that particular record
album almost as long as the one 1200 Herald convertible has been in the
family, and the name "Old Weird Herald" always has seemed appropriate for the
car!

--Andy

Andrew Mace, President and Herald Consultant, The Vintage Triumph Register