RE: Old weird Herald

To: "Ken Gano" <kengano@mcleodusa.net>
Subject: RE: Old weird Herald
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 21:38:27 -0400
Cc: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>, "Bill Kelly" <bk54@erols.com>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Reginald Tulk" <regtulk@isd.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by "Ken Gano"
>I have been withholding this story for a long time, but it's true.  I got
stopped once in high school with 6 in a TR3 with the hard top on and side
curtains in place.  Best part of the story is that we had just dropped off
the 7th.   I have been accused of "gilding the Lillie" on that story, but a
few of the eye witnesses are still available :)

Ken Gano
<

And when you get the same said TR3 back on the road we'll try it again.
We'll get Fred and Brad and Dan and you and me and ...

Dave