Re: Old weird Herald

To: regtulk@isd.net
Subject: Re: Old weird Herald
From: Lawrence G Miceli <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 11:58:00 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Reg,

Get the car and fix it!!! I saved my Herald from a similar fate almost 10
years ago. I have had more fun with that car, and get more comments with
it than with my TR6, my Stag, or almost any other  British Car that I
have owned. No, it won't win any races, but it's a lot of fun, and well
worth putting back together. In fact I drove my car this past weekend, up
A1A (in the midst of a tropical storm) to a club picnic. Following behind
me was a bright yellow Ferrarri. Guess which car got the thumbs up at the
stop lights?

 I am sure that Andy and Chad will agree with me.

Larry Miceli
Gold Coast Triumph Club
Pompano Beach, Florida
'73 Stag  *  '66 Herald  *  69 E-Type FHC

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.