TR3 Fuel Leak

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 Fuel Leak
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:49:51 -0400
Thanks to everyone who replied about my fuel pump leak.  Last night I made a
decision I've been considering for some time, and ordered an electric fuel
pump and regulator on line from good old JC Whitney.  As recommended in Bob
Schaller's book, I will remove the old fuel pump and sediment bowl and make
a cover plate and gasket to replace it -- out of 1/4 in. aluminum or 1/8 in.
steel.  Little by little, I'm converting my TR into a modern car.

Regarding the loose oil pressure line to the gage, I sure don't understand
either why I'm not leaking oil.  In any case you can bet it'll be tightened.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B TSF263L