First Start

To: Triumph Newsletter <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: First Start
From: Justin Paxton <justin@Bexel.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 15:24:35 -0800
Cc: Al Filipeli <uncle_al@pacificnet.net>, "J.T. Johnson" <j.j.johnson@worldnet.att.net>, Hal Haenel <hal@hollywoodcenter.com>, Justin Paxton <justin@Bexel.com>, Steve Russo <steven568@home.com>, John Keesee <johnk@Bexel.com>, Matt McCracken <matthew@Bexel.com>, Skip Kelsey <kelsey@shadetreemotors.com>, Dave Hyslop <davehyslop@worldnet.att.net>, Jim Potter <jimhp@Bexel.com>, Sean Mason <sean@Bexel.com>, Paul Baker <paul@Bexel.com>, Ben Paxton <ben123455@aol.com>, Tim Maher <wholehog@hotmail.com>, Gary Peterson <gary@encorecases.com>, Howie <howie@razvideo.com>, Thorn <thorn@sonic.net>, Pat Goldsmith <pgoldsmith@lafla.org>, JP Ruggiero <jstuntp@aol.com>, Daniel Gamez <cars_@sprynet.com>, Jerry Hodges <jhodges@Bexel.com>, Dave Moag <moag@ix.netcom.com>, Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>, Michael Lai <mLai@Bexel.com>, Pat Davis <patd@hollywoodcenter.com>, Tom Carr <tcarr@Bexel.com>
Well, the damn thing won't turn over.  At all.  I've tried breaker bar with
a socket on the front engine bolt, but it isn't exactly the most squared off
bolt I've ever seen.  The edges are all rounded off and I'm afraid that if I
continue to breaker bar my way into turning it over, I'm gonna round that
puppy off so bad I won't ever be able to get it off.  I'm thinking of making
something that attaches to the bolts that hold the fan on.  Some square
hunk-o-metal with holes drilled in it for the fan bolts and a big-ass bolt
in the center I can really get some purchase on.  Any advice on this
heartbreak.  I was so looking forward to starting it today.
Thanks guys.
-JP
59 TR3A TS42984 "Parts All Over the House"