Re: vandervell bearings

To: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: vandervell bearings
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 13:28:12 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Peter,

Pre-sell, with payment up front. I would look at the price before I decided
to buy anything. If the price is too high, then nobody would want them. I
would expect that they would be able to quote you a firm price on a run?

Bob Kramer
TR6, TR4A, TR4, 2.5PI
Hill Country Triumph Club
Corinthians Vintage Auto Racing