vandervell bearings

To: "'Bob Kramer'" <rgk@flash.net>
Subject: vandervell bearings
From: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 11:11:44 -0700
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I have had several listers ask me about runs of Vandervell bearings.
Let me be clear.  Minimum is at least 250 per size.  As optimistic as you
seem, experience says that they will not sell.  People will say they will
stock up, but when the product arrives at a price that is a lot higher than
they imagined, they will buy one set - maybe.

<I'd bet you could pre-sell 100 to 150 set's of TR4 std and .010" mains and
rods to racers. I'd buy a 2 or 3 sets of each of those sizes, and many of
the racers would as well.>

Peter Arakelian - '71 TR6
Domestic Buyer
Moss Motors, Ltd.