Wacky Paint Jobs. mbia.edu>

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wacky Paint Jobs. mbia.edu>
From: "Kevin O'Driscoll" <ko3@columbia.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 16:04:46 -0400 (EDT)
I really don't think one of the otherworldly colors you see on street rods
would fit the Triumph image.  I am considering having an artist friend
of mine do a fat paisley racing stripe down the middle of my bonnet and
trunk! She has used LBC bumpers as frames for some of her work.  I think
that paisley would be a proper kind of an ode to sixties life, no?  I was
inspired when I saw the History Channel's Lost and Found short on Janis
Joplin's 356 Porsche. That was quite the psychedelic artwork...
-Kevin
PS> Don't worry my TR4A is already mutated, so I might as well have some
fun with it.