Re: Whazat brown wire do?

To: "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Whazat brown wire do?
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 17:59:45 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
From: "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
To: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Cc: "Triumphs (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 10:02 AM
Subject: Whazat brown wire do?

Ahhh, so this is the fabeled resistance wire! Which leads to my next
question. Since I have a Lumenition elctronic igntion, and a 12 volt  Accel
coil, do I still need the resistance wire? It would seem to me that since I
no longer have igntion points that need to be protected by running at 6
volts, I should rig the coil to be 12 volts all the time. Anyone done this
before?

Paul Burr