RE: Bad Carpet

To: "'Paul Brandsema'" <lbc61tr4@usa.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bad Carpet
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 11:18:06 -0700
Cc: smparker@tycoelectronics.com, trf@aol.com
Paul,

That carpet piece, with the tranny shift lever hole is never bound on the
edges. Never was as original equipment never has been since by any
manufacturer. Reason... all of the outer edges are covered by other portions
of the carpet set when properly installed. The carpet edges will not ravel
and are never seen so there really is no reason for you to have the edges
bound by either sending it back or doing it locally. save the dough and
hassle and fergedaboudit. ANd try not to jump to conclusions without all the
facts.

Deano