Re: Bad Carpet

To: <lbc61tr4@usa.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bad Carpet
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 14:39:07 EDT
Cc: <smparker@tycoelectronics.com>, <trf@aol.com>
Forgive me, Paul; this is neither a "bashing" of you or a "blind-faith defense"
of TRF. But after waiting nearly a year and a half, you're disappointed that
this is the best satisfaction you could get? Perhaps I'm missing (or
misunderstanding) something, or perhaps you left out some details?

Was it their "top line" carpet set? How is the overall fit of the carpet set
and the quality of the carpet itself? Are you otherwise happy? Have you found
other suppliers that would even stay on the phone with you in a similar
situation (having waited over a year to check out the parts sent)?

--Andy Mace