Re: Age shall not weary ...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Age shall not weary ...
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 20:55:36 +0100
In article <001201c0c677$c7827f40$31ed07c3@jonmac>, John Macartney
<jonmac@ndirect.co.uk> writes

>I was in my local town yesterday afternoon and while walking back to
>my car,
>spied what appeared to be (from a distance) a remarkably
>well-maintained Herald 1200 on an 'F' plate. UK listers will be able
>to easily date this.

Assuming you mean a three-letter/three-number/one letter (F)
registration, this dates from between 1st August, 1967 and 31st July,
1968.   Only a few months younger than me - sounds in much better shape,
though...

ATB
Mike
--
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea,"
published by Greenhill Books on 28th March, 2001: