Re: Left turns and Zeniths

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Left turns and Zeniths
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 00:14:26 +0100
This thread was reviewed at considerable length on the Friends of
Triumph list about a year ago. I forget the details but its tantamount
to excessive fuel surge in the float chambers and (possibly)
attributable to maladjusted floats or floats that aren't properly
floating. I also recall remarks about sloppy needle valves
exacerbating the problem but could be wrong. Perhaps another lister
has all the gory details to advise on the problem range and cure?
Seems many people ripped out Zenith and fitted SU's.

Jonmac (busy with similar and almost cured fuel injection problems)