Re: Left turns and Zeniths

To: lagrue@hotmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Left turns and Zeniths
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 21:53:09 EDT
Jeremy,
Not sure what the answer is to your question but I sure am interested because
my TR6 & TR250 do the same thing during autocross.  I can`t pin it down to
left hand turns only but they both cough & hesitate after a radical turn.  It
has been suggested to me by a very serious autocrosser that that floats in
the Z/S`s if not set perfectly can cause a fuel starvation condition if
tilted one way or the other.  I have not had a chance to check the floats in
my Carbs but I intend to do this before I go out there and ruin my times
again.
Darrell Floyd
68 TR250 (Likes to Autocross)
71 TR6 (Really likes Touring Best but gets out there every now & then)