Re: Left turns and Zeniths

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "JEREMY CHINN" <lagrue@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Left turns and Zeniths
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:22:44 -0600
Jeremy,

How do you know that the engine was getting too much gas....and not the
opposite...not enough gas?  Can you smell excess gas fumes or is there some
other indication that it's excess gas?

I can't think of a reason that you'd get too much gas just from a hard left
turn, but I can think of a reason you would not get enough gas.  On a hard
left turn the gas in the tank could be sloshing (centrifugally forced) away
from the outlet in the tank and causing fuel depravation....especially if
you're running on just a few gallons of gas.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71TR6 CC65446 (Christmas Ornament)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck)