Slight Fuel Leak from Carb.

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Slight Fuel Leak from Carb.
From: "the Hoff's" <info@interfx.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 20:09:46 -0400
I'm just getting my TR3 up and going for the season, and had it out
yesterday...  Woke up this morning and garage had a smell of gasoline.  Upon
closer inspection, at the bottom of the carb (the rod that the Rod Assembly
that connects the 2 carbs) was wet with gasoline...  No puddles, or even
drips, just seems to wet and then is evaporating...

I never had this issue last year, should I wait and see if the bushings,
gaskets seat themselves, or should I start the process of a rebuilding the
Carb?  Don't really want to start that process unless that's the only way...

Any ideas out there?

Todd
info@interfx.com