Re: TR3a handbrake

To: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net> o m>
Subject: Re: TR3a handbrake
From: Michael Thompson <miket@zoomnet.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 22:19:29 -0400
Hi David,
I just wanted to make sure you know how the TR3 handbrake works.
First, to set the brake you must push the button down then pull the lever
back. It clicks as you pull back setting the brake. To release the brake
just pull back a little, then push it back down to the floor. It kinda works
backwards. Pushing the button to set, rather than pushing it to release.
I hope this works instead of rebuilding the unit.
Cheers,
Mike Thompson