Re: Changing Steering Wheel

To: "'triumphs@autox. team. net' \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Changing Steering Wheel
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 15:58:36 -0400 com>
Here is thought no one else has remembered to mention.  After you go and buy
the socket, Loosen the nut, but DO NOT completely remove it.  You'll be
yanking on the wheel to get it loose and guess what happens when it comes
free?  Yup, if the nuts not still there, IT COMES FREE!! If you yank as hard
as I had to to get it free, it'll impale itself into your face.  (Ask me how
I know)

Leave the nut on loosely a turn or two.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6 76-TR7 80-TR8  W4UCK