RE: To restore or not to restore?

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: To restore or not to restore?
From: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 17:37:28 -0400
It's like I told my girlfriend. "I had the car before you came along." She
tells me the same when I tell her to get rid of her new VW Beetle. And
besides, she helped me once and screwed things up. I asked her not to play
with the wipers because they are spring loaded. She played with them and
scratched the paint. I didn't have the windshield on yet. Just testing to
see if they fit right. Anyway, from then on she never helped me again
because she felt guilty. Also, for my birthday, she offered me a new wool
carpet kit. Now, how's that for support. She keeps badgering me as to when
I'm going to spend more time with my car and start neglecting my school
work. I guess she wants the car out more than I do. Personally, if my
girlfriend ever told me, "It's me or the car?" Sorry Hun, but it's the car.
Although a Triumph is more high maintenance then a girlfriend. A Triumph,
doesn't talk back. You fill her up once every two to three weeks and she
keeps rolling. And when she doesn't start, you can bitch at her and she will
never talk back.

In conclusion, if she is giving you an ultimatum now, imagine in the future.
Bail out buddy before it's too late. Nobody wants to be given ultimatums.

Good Luck and keep on Triumphing,

Patrick