Re: Alarms and power door locks.

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Alarms and power door locks.
From: Paul Tegler <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 22:20:27 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <triumphs-owner@autox.team.net>, "CARS Spitfires@Autox. Team. Net \(E-mail\)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Ha! He He!   never with the windows up!

I lock the doors just so some idiot doesn't
try to open the door with the tonneau
snapped in place. The alarm will trip
if you lift the tonneau ...so no problems
so far. I just like the idea of shutting off the alarm
and having the doors unlock as I approach   :-)

I don't like having the alarm 'chrip'. I simply listen for
the
sound of the doors locking to know it's on

Paul Tegler      ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com