Re: TR4 - time to go?

To: sebking <sebking@freeuk.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 - time to go?
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 09:20:38 -0700
>A TR4 only has two seats...
>with a baby due in the next few days what do I do.

Faced with the same problem (TR3) at the first child I traded for an
Alfa Romeo Sprint Veloce

>Do I keep it and never cruise the streets as a family or do I trade it in
>for another triumph?

At the second child I traded for a Mercedes 220S

>If so what 4 seated, fast, soft top triumph do I buy????

After the children were grown and gone I purchased another TR3
(Casper), in the meantime we have had several very nice autos to
drive, and now are able to relive the joy and pleasure of the TR3.
As a side note: when the Daughter was considering buying a Miata, I
told her, and I truly believe "Every Young Girl needs to have at
least one Roadster"

--
Bill Pugh
1957 TR-3