Re: GT6 Not Firing

To: "Dan John" <johndj1_uk@yahoo.co.uk>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GT6 Not Firing
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 08:50:30 -0400
Dan, 95% of "all" carburetor problems are electrical, I am not sure exactly
what yours may be, but, the advice your garage gave you about the ignition
not being able to keep up is hog wash (they must have rebuilt your engine),
I think maybe I would start back by checking for top dead center 1st making
sure it is correct, and go from there, plug wires, plugs, dist cap, rotor,
etc. but TDC first.  "FT"