Re: Value of TR3 optional occasional seat?

To: "Pat" <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>, " TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Value of TR3 optional occasional seat?
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 01 06:51:49 -0700
>Great timing.. because I need one (so we can go out as a family). One of my
>wife's many (Editors note) beef's about two seaters !
>
>How go I get a copy of this please ?  Is it on the web ?

This is copyrighted material belonging to TRA and the author, a guy named
Joe Richards.

I would check with TRA first and see if the issue can be purchased.

Get back to me if TRA can not help you and if you can not get hold of Joe
Richards.

TeriAnn Wakeman               Marigold Ltd.
Santa Cruz, California        Web design, site updating, testing
webmaster@overlander.net      search engine optimization, graphics
                              and more

http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html