Re: Value of TR3 optional occasional seat?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Value of TR3 optional occasional seat?
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 14:34:38 -0700
I believe there are some roads in California, perhaps in other states,  that
require 3 people in a car to use the commuter lane.  2 passenger cars,
however, can use the lane with only 2 people.  If you add the occasional
seat, does that mean that now you have to have 3 people in a TR3 to use
these commuter lanes??  If so, that could give the occasional seat a
negative value to some.

Just curious, I don't happen to use any of these roads on a regular bases.