Re: Skolnick - US Government Had Prior Knowledge Of Emergency

To: Nelson Riedel <nriedel@nextek.net>
Subject: Re: Skolnick - US Government Had Prior Knowledge Of Emergency
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:26:50 -0700
Cc: Phil Smith <philip.smith25@verizon.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Nelson Riedel wrote:

> Phil
>
> This type of BS is typically put out by the paid accomplices of the
> terrorists to sow disunity.  Unfortunately, many of our fellow citizens are
> dumb enough to believe it.  Hence, propagating it aids the terrorists.

Probably the case.  Still, I wonder how the administration knew that the White
House and AF1 were targets during the attack?  And why they made the
circuitous journey westward before finally coming back to Washington if they
didn't have some sort of information that they don't care to share with
the public.

Joe