FW: Skolnick - US Government Had Prior Knowledge Of Emergency

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Skolnick - US Government Had Prior Knowledge Of Emergency
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:45:20 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Paige, Dean
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 9:44 AM
To: 'Phil Smith'; 'Nelson Riedel';

Phil,

I guess that make me ignorant too. This garbage included on a home page
featuring articles on UFO's and Alien landings has as much credibility
(none) with me as the ravings of a Husein or bin Laden or Jerry Springer for
that matter. Sorry I just don't buy it! At a time when the whole western
world is lining up with support for the US, all this crap does is plant the
seeds of internal dissent that we can not afford now! I'm  an avowed
liberal, a doubter and critic of the majority of our politicians and yet I
won't be swayed by those trying to pin blame on us U.S. for the actions of
avowed terrorists bent on the destruction of our way of life (freedom &
democracy) and that of all of the western world. The ignorance in this
equation seems to be in your head not Nelson's and not the majority of the
worlds peoples. Just another conspiracy theorist at work as far as I'm
concerned.

Deano